Monday, May 30, 2016

Flag Pull-Apart Cake

Happy Memorial Day!  This post is to thank all of our service men and women who have sacrificed their time, families, jobs, hobbies, and ultimately their lives for us.  For the freedom we so much enjoy and I'm afraid take for granted most of the time.  I will forever be grateful for these men and women who have done more than we will ever know for people they don't even know and will never even meet.  From my family to yours - Thank you.


And for those of you who have lost a family member or a friend, my heart goes out to you and many times my prayers include you.  I am thinking about you today and I want you to know that those lives that were lost - I will always be so grateful for what they did for me and for my family.  Thank you.


Flag Pull-Apart Cake
Yield: 24 servings

Ingredients
1 box cake mix and all needed ingredients listed on the box
2 containers of vanilla frosting
food coloring
sprinkles

Directions
Make the cake according to the box.  Allow to cool completely before icing and adding the sprinkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment