Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Homemade Guacamole - Our Favorite!


We love this guacamole recipe so much so that I'm pretty sure it's been made about 5 times in our home within the last three weeks.  Now the great thing about guacamole is you can make adjustments very easily so if you want a little more of this or a little less of that let your creative juices go!  I do love the garlic powder in this recipe though, and do not skip out on the salt because I forgot to add it once and yep - definitely didn't taste as good.  But besides that this recipe is a keeper!


Homemade Guacamole - Our Favorite!

Ingredients
2 avocados, pitted, peeled and cut into small chunks
1/4 onion, finely diced (red or white)
1 roma tomato, finely chopped
1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
Juice from 1/2 a lime
1 teaspoon garlic powder
Salt and pepper, to taste

Directions
Mash avocados in a medium size serving bowl then add the diced onion, tomato, and fresh cilantro.  Drizzle the lime juice on top and gently stir.  Add the garlic powder, salt, and pepper and gently stir to combine once more.  Serve immediately.


Recipe Source: from Fantabulosity.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Heather! Thanks so much for sharing your tried and true awesome recipes! I wanted to print some out, but I don't see a printer friendly "print" button. Is it on there somewhere or do you need to add it or can you not print the recipes easily? Tnx!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kendra! Unfortunately there is no "print" button on blogspot.com. I normally just have to copy and paste the recipes into my pages or word document and then adjust it to how I like it there before I print it out. I'm sorry there isn't an easier way to do it, but I'm so so so happy you are finding recipes you are wanting to try or that you like! :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete